Epic Boss Encounter Epic Boss Encounter

I think you should sync the scene transitions with the music a bit more. there is a really obvious down beat in the song, and most of the transitions happen either right before or right after it. having the scene transition on the down beat will make the animation and music much more cohesive. There were also a few blips in the music that you might want to address, for example, the music skips around 40-41 seconds. also check the timing for a few of the scenes, as the sword shining scene seemed far too long and broke the flow a bit. check out how other animations/movies treat those sorts of scenes for reference.

overall, though, not bad for a first animation! interesting in seeing what else you'll come up with in the future!

Jcrown41 responds:

Thanks alot for the useful tips and advice. I definitely have a lot to keep in mind for my next animation.

Dumpsterclock's Travels Dumpsterclock's Travels

this is subpar.

DUMPSTER-CLOCK responds:

well obviously, you're not a golfer

Newgrounds Holiday Worm Newgrounds Holiday Worm

Great work, everyone! The final product is great! Thanks for the opportunity, Turk(keyOnAStick)!

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks for taking advantage of the opportunity!
Have a quality Christmas, Tak(kopako)!

Whitney's Creampie Tavern Whitney's Creampie Tavern

i am a gay man and just played this game to completion(if loops can be complete). O.O
it is very well animated.

IkuGames responds:

Nice dude, thank you for playing!

Go Home Mario Go Home Mario

the play button does not work. that is, like, ASKING for a low score...

Flight into Naju Flight into Naju

cool translation of the original track!

Adele-He Won't Go Adele-He Won't Go

You should definitely do more! this is a really good cover that has a few surprises in it, which is always welcome and refreshing. I would actually love to hear this one live!

You should totally listen to "Right Thru Me" by nicki minaj. that'd make an awesome and interesting rock cover!

Panteras responds:

Thank you!
I will definitely check into it

1206 1206

So angsty!!! It has EXACTLY the mood that you were going for...
i cant help but to think of your...1206 related incident when i hear it...

Panteras responds:

Thanks!
It definitely was an interesting experience
Haha

1yr 1yr

this is pretty cool! i see that you have a good amount of highlights here, but no shadows! try getting more values in there and watch out for not only your overall composition, but the things you added to the bottom are drawing focus in a bad way.

Akuaitance responds:

Yeah, composition isn't yet my thing. As for values, I agree, i've been doing studies of it lately but i am yet to fully understand the meaning of it. Hopefully, i can make some headway on it.

Thanx again for ur time and review :)

Heilige Sebastian (master study) Heilige Sebastian (master study)

there is a texture here that is making this look like a realllllly low res image. there are brushes that emulate both canvas and oil paint textures, so i would recommend trying to get you effects that way. filters are pretty much gonna devalue the work everytime (there are very few exceptions)

Akuaitance responds:

most probably its the filter that is making it look low res (on my attempt to hide my mistakes).i basically used two brushes on this, the chalk and acrylic brushes on gimp.
But lesson learned & will most definitely heed ur advice | i know see this in a whole diff' way.., thnx.
Also another Thanx for taking ur time. Am truly grateful

Double Date Double Date

This turned out really well. while a teensy bit jarring, the horizontal lines were a smart choice, compositionally. they keep my eye moving along the picture plane at all 4 characters, instead of just being stuck on one character.

good job!